Loading...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Open Season for Comments While We're Gone

I have decided to loosen my death grip on comments while we'll be gone from Dec 13-23. Hopefully we'll get no spammers or anything. The purpose is so that you can leave whatever perfunctory congratulatory comments you wish and have them appear right away. All 3 or 4 of you who read this, anyways.

Who I think reads our blog:
FSIL (or SIL, depending on what the day is)
Sista
Headmistress (we are honored that a minor celebrity like yourself reads our humble blog. Please continue.)
...

Well, that's three. Maybe FIL reads it too.

Related Posts:

2 have poured out their souls in electronic text:

  • Headmistress, zookeeper

    Obligatory CONGRATULATIONS!! ELATION! CELEBRATION!! A NEW CREATION!! MAY CHRIST ALWAYS BE THE FOUNDATION!!
    HAVE A GREAT VACATION.

    Yeah, I was running out of 'ations.
    I am no celebrity, minor or major.

    The HM doesn't read here, but I do tell him about y'all. He sends his warm wishes as well- and I am deeply embarrassed to tell you that I only just 'got' the pun in JunkMale a couple nights ago when I was telling my husband "I don't know why calls himself JunkMale. He's pretty funny, not junk- oh. Never mind. I get it now."

  • Crystal

    Congratulations! I've been thinking of both of you and can't wait to see the great things God is going to do in and through your lives.

    It has been a blessing to get to know you both a tiny bit.