When I started this post yesterday, I was in an annoyed mood. Thus a list of things that annoy me.
- "Fam?" "The fam?" "The clan?" All fine. "Fambly?" Instant death.
- When people write "preggo" or "preggers" instead of "pregnant." (ARGH MORE DEATH)
- Expecting a phone call, I'll sit at my desk for like 5 days straight, but when I get up to go to the bathroom, the call will inevitably come while I'm not there.
- When people don't return phone calls, especially when I explicitly request them to.
- Doctor office's lunch breaks. If you call a doctor's office between 11 and 2:30, the answering machine will say they're on lunch break.
- Most FAQs. They hardly ever answer my questions.
- The majority of people who comment on YouTube videos. These people are candidates for the lowest form of life on earth. Vacuous and vapid.
- Deadbeat pond scum on Craigslist who are endowed with bovine intelligence. See sentence #2, above.
- The following blurb from the local news/talk radio station:
Andrew Kinsey is a native of Atlanta, Georgia. He brings a creative blend of energy, dedication, charm, and a fresh perspective as the newest member of the News/Talk 750 WSB Traffic Team."Fresh perspective??" He is a member of the traffic reporting team. He tells you how bad the traffic is the highways. How many perspectives can there be..???
- People using "Reply to all" when not necessary at all.
Since we're all in the mood now, let's hear about your pet peeves in the comments.